Erasmus Policy Statement
The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw holds a valid Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) enabling it to participate in exchanges of Erasmus+ programme.
ECHE enables us to welcome a small number of students and staff from its partner institutions around Europe. Our students (and staff) also get the opportunity to apply to study (or teach/train) at one of our European partners.
Incoming Erasmus+ Students are exempt from tuition fees at the Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw. All living costs (including travel and accommodation costs) are the responsibility of the participating students.
Erasmus Plus Partners
If you are interested in spending an Erasmus-semester at the Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw as an international student, please check if your university has signed an agreement with us.
Currently we cooperate with 24 institutions from different countries:
1. Erasmushogeschool Brussels (Belgium)
2. Josip Juraj Srossmayer University Osijek UNIOS (Croatia)
3. Janackova Akademie Musickich Umeni at Brno (Czech Republic)
4. Tajdeyliopisto Teatterikorkeakoulu w Helsinkach (Finland)
5. Université Paris Sorbonne Nouvelle (France)
6. Institut International de la Marionnette Charleville-Mézières (France)
7. Real Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Madrid (Spain)
8. Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Castilia Y León Valladolid (Spain)
9. Klaipėdos universitetas (Lithuania)
10. Vilniaus Kolegija (Lithuania)
11. Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre Vilno (Lithuania)
12. Latvijas Kultūras Akadēmija Riga (Latvia)
13. Justus Liebig University Giessen (Germany)
14. Staatliche Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Stuttgart (Germany)
15. Akadémia umení v Banskej Bystrici (Słowacja)
16. Vysoká škola múzických umení v Bratislavie (Słowacja)
17. Bilkent University w Ankarze (Turkey)
18. University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest (Hungary)
19. Università di Bologna (Italy)
20. Accademia Nazionale d’Arte Drammatica Silvio d’Amico (Italy)
21. Universität Mozarteum Salzburg (Austria)
22. Folkwang University of the Arts, Essen (Germany)
23. Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Sevilla ESAD (Spain)
24. The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (United Kingdom)
If your school is not on the list but you still want to come to Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw on an exchange we encourage your ambitions as we believe that international mobility is an important process of growing and developing as an artist. In this case please contact your Erasmus coordinator in order to let your school get in touch with us.
Information for Incoming Students
If your institution is one of our partners and is able to agree to you applying for an Erasmus exchange during the forthcoming academic year, you are welcome to send us your application at:
Katarzyna Renes – Obrochta
Senior Specialist at International Affairs
The application shall include:
- Your portfolio (Acting and Directing students)
- Your CV (Theatre Science students)
- Brief motivation letter (all students)
- Short video (no longer than 3 minutes) presenting your language skills (Acting and Directing students)
The deadlines for international students at the Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw are:
– November 1st (for the following summer term)
– June 1st (for the following winter term)
Whilst we may not be able to accommodate all requests, we will do our best to consider your proposal as quickly as possible.
Please note that all of classes are in Polish however it is possible to study in English at Acting and Directing Departments. Your English should be at C1 level or higher.
If you are successful with your application we will compose an individual programme for you that is going to be accepted at Learning Agreement by your home institution.
Erasmus+ for staff
The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in is happy to consider Erasmus+ teaching (STA) mobility requests from staff who teach at any of our partner institutions. Please send a detailed teaching programme (including proposed dates) and a CV to Katarzyna Renes-Obrochta who is our Senior Specialist at the International Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also consider Erasmus+ training mobility requests (STT) from support staff who work at any of our partner institutions. Please contact email@example.com with proposed dates and a suggested training plan.